Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter Trip Up North

I know a ton of pictures!! This was a recent trip we were able to take around a bridal shower I had for a friend in Syracuse, NY. We began in Virginia visiting Busch Gardens and their new Sesame Park. We ate lunch at Elmo's Castle which the kids loved!! They really enjoyed all the characters, as long as they kept their distance! They had a blast playing on all the jungle gyms they have there, and we all really had a great time. We then drove up to Washington, DC for the Easter Egg Roll the Monday after Easter. We spent A LOT of time in linel; as you can see that was especially rough on Lillian!! I think overall the kids enjoyed running around, but had no idea they were at THE White House =o) We then drove up to Syracuse, and were all (Bill included) able to spend a few days relaxing at my parents house. Bill flew back early for work, and after the weekend the kids and I drove back. It was a nice trip, and a great chance to get away! Enjoy the pictures, and check back soon, I am thoroughly enjoying this blogging thing!! =o)


































1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. It is quite easy. I love all your pictures too. Sounds like you had a busy but fun Easter.

    ReplyDelete