Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Soucie Baby #3




Lillian and William are beyond excited to announce they will be big sister and brother!! I am pregnant with #3!! I am due December 11th, so just over 8 weeks. I had my first appointment today and the baby looks great, the heart rate was 153 (anybody's guess!). We are not planning to find out the sex of this baby before he/she is born (I know, I am horrible at waiting, but I am determined to do this!!). I want to be suprised!! ;0) Stay tuned for more pictures as the weeks go by!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh it is soooooo fun. We didn't find out what we were having with either of our two. We had fun and enjoyed all the guesses by people along the way. Labor and delivery nurses are fun too because they don't get many surprises. The surprise is definitely worth the wait. Congratualtions you guys. We are excited for you!

    ReplyDelete